Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My apartment

Here a few photos of my apartment. I haven't taken many yet, because I want to decorate it a bit more with some photos on the walls, plants, etc. Soon more photos.

My apartment is located on Calle Bolivar, across from Parque Bolivar. It is a nice location, and there are lots of activities in and around the park, fairs, markets, concerts, etc.

For all of you who like to see the exact location of my apartment, type in the following coordinates in Google Earth:
Latitude 21°32'7.07"S
Longitude 64°43'27.57"W
 
I was lucky to find a brand new apartment complex, everything is new.

Moving in.... everything is brand new, and a great view of the park.
 
First nights at the apartment, with only a mattress
Felt a bit like camping in the old days, cold showers, etc.
My apartment on the 2rd floor (3rd floor for Americans ;-)) on the left (all 3 windows on the left are my apartment) At that time, a new store was opening in my building ("Mi Salud") and they organized a little party for VIPs.
View at the fountain in the park, from my window. At that moment there was a little concert going on.
Another party, from cellular provider TIGO (photo from my roof terrass)
My apartment on the 2nd floor on the left

The party of "Mi Salud". They blocked of the road and all, with a live band, etc. (photo taken just before all people came)
They are setting up the stage for the party of "Mi Salud". On the right my car.
 

2 comments:

  1. Please tell me that you have more furniture and stuff now, GOD that looks depressing! The apartment looks nice though, it's got potential! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi broertje,

    Mooi appartement maar wel een beetje spartaans ingericht[of is het minimalistisch ;)]
    Goed om eindelijk bevestigd te zien dat je er echt woont, wel rust gevend.

    Liefs en groetjes ook van Ricky

    ReplyDelete