Monday, October 4, 2010

Dinner with friends

Last Saturday night, I had dinner with some of my friends. Christian and his wife Monica, Merieke and her husband Luis, Mauricio and his wife Veronica.
I cooked chicken, sate, babi bangang, stir fried vegetables and noodles. Afterwards we played yenga.
It was a very nice night, and since everyone liked it so much, we now will have once a month a dinner together, rotating.

In the background on the wall, you can see a black and white landscape photo of Venlo (my home town) from the 1930's (a gift from my dear friend Angelie).

(click on the photos to enlarge them, and please leave a comment once in awhile)

Luis, Merieke, Monica, Christian, Verionica

Christian, Lars, Luis, Merieke, Veronica

Lars, Mauricio, Christian, Luis

Luis and Merieke

Veronica and Mauricio

Christian and Monica

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, looking good I see! Nice to have dinner with friends and to make it a monthly event, taking turns! A good way to try new and different things! Are there any dutch specialties that you can cook for them? Are there any at all ;)?
    Take care darling! You know how to find me ;)

    ReplyDelete